Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Hunger Striker in 17th day in front of McCain's Phx Office
  • DoctornoDoctorno
    Day 17 of the Hunger Strike

http://stream4.nfowars.net (Hour 3 in rebroadcast)

Blair Gadsby is on Infowars today.
    John McCain is still acting like He is too busy to meet with Blair and discuss valid 911 Forensic Evidence of an Inside Job. DVDs from Richard Gage, and others.

Arizona State Senator Karen Johnson, a true Ron Paul styled Taft Republican is supporting Blair's Hunger strike and has formally asked McCain, an imported Arizonan, a full blooded Military Industrial Complex anti gun Carpetbagger to meet with Blair.

Now would be a great time for Activists of every stripe to contact the Obama campaign to ask if Senator Obama will meet with Blair in front of McCain's office in full public view to take his questions in front of the Main Stream media.  This question, when and how answered, will tell the world about Senator Obama.

We already Know what Senator McCain is all about.

We will have a clear signal it is time to vote for a third party Independent in 08.

In the months that follow, We have a chance to send someone else to the White House if 34% of voters break away from the one party system. Assuming Senator Obama acts just like Senator McCain

Jesse Ventura, and Ron Paul, Your Country needs You!

(of secondary import is a program in hour 4 by Alex on the end of Internet-1, well before 2012, giving corporate players Internet-2, without paying for it, so it will be an environment where there WILL be Supervised, Limited access, done for Government by Corporate Partners)
  • PurpleHazePurpleHaze
    McCain doesn't want to impeach Bush
    David Edwards and Nick Juliano
    Published: Thursday June 26, 2008

Republican presidential candidate John McCain was asked Thursday his opinion of an attempt to impeach President Bush. His answer shouldn't surprise anyone.

If nothing else, the fact that a question was even asked shows that McCain's campaign doesn't do as rigorous a job as President Bush's handlers do in weeding out unfriendly questioners from town hall meetings.

"I appreciate this opportunity, Mr. McCain, to ask you a question," said a man attending the town hall meeting at Xavier University in Ohio. "Part one is in regards to the articles of impeachment brought up by Kucinich for Bush. What your stance is on that as far as manipulated intelligence to form the policy. And then the second is Professor Gatsby from Arizona was outside your office for sixteen days and didn't eat solid foods. I was wondering if you agreed to meet with him for the two hours he requested or does he have to be a corporate owner with multi-million dollars to meet with you."

The Republican senator laughed.

"I do not agree with quote 'articles of impeachment,'" McCain said, in reference to a resolution introduced by Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH).

The second question was about an Arizona professor and 9/11 conspiracy theorist who staged a hunger strike outside McCain's office requesting a meeting with the senator. McCain said the professor ended his strike although he was refused an audience.

"I did not" meet with him, McCain said. "Because I don't take well to threats."
    http://rawstory.com/news/2008/McCain_doesnt_want_to_impeach_Bush_0626.html

Activist hungry for truth about 9/11
    http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2008/06/09/20080609hungerstrike0609NEW.html