Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Why Not More 9/11 Coverage?
  • Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what Len is doing.  I just wonder if some of the more recent topics wouldn't be a better use of Len's time.  I'd love to hear more about 9/11, OK Bombing to name a couple.

Thanks for all you do Len!
  • author said:

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what Len is doing. I just wonder if some of the more recent topics wouldn't be a better use of Len's time. I'd love to hear more about 9/11, OK Bombing to name a couple.

Thanks for all you do Len!

9-11, Oklahoma City, (Fetzer might not like that one - it implicates his hero Blowjob Bill) but also how about the world economy and globalization, the federal reserve, Israel and Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan, Pakistan and India, the fraud of the "two party system" and the emerging US police state, weapons in space, the phony war on drugs, and tons of other subjects? Has Jim Marrs ever been on? Marrs has done a lot of writing not only about the 60's assassinations, but also the NWO and aliens - of the "ET" variety. Perhaps GlassRace would still be posting here if there were occasional shows devoted to UFO research and secret energy technologies.

I cracked up when I read Heinrich's DiEugenio post: "This unending critique of Bugliosi's book is the ultimate beating of a dead horse. Len gets impatient sometimes with Fetzer's discussion of domestic U.S. politics. How on earth can he let this Bugliosi critique go on for twenty shows? It feels like it started at the end of the First World War, and is going to finish sometime around the end of the next Ice Age."
    http://www.blackopforum.info/index.php/topic,311.0.html

I think "the beating of a dead horse" issue goes beyond Bugliosi. I think people get bored with JFK-RFK-MLK research after awhile. Beyond an occasional new discovery, there's only so much to learn, and then it becomes an endless rehashing of the history. Don't get me wrong, either. BlackOp is a terrific resource, and the knowledge stored here is important. But, I think the show could attract a much larger audience if it wasn't so devoted to just one "specialized" research niche. Just my one and a half cents...

* Looking back through the archived shows, I saw that Jim Marrs was on the show back in 2000, (I don't remember that one) and David Ray Griffin was a guest last September, discussing 9-11. Quite a variety of topics have been covered over the years, but the focus, overall, is about 90% on the JFK assassination. On the post I referred to above, robert1 commented: "I think during these times, one needs to go back to why the forum started it (in?) the first place. I mean, go back to the mission statement. The answer almost always lies there." I'm not sure what he meant by "the answer." The answer to what? Help me out here, Bob?  ;)

The problem with the forum is that it's dead as a doornail, and that's a shame.