Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Raleigh Spy Conference - 2010
  • robert1robert1
    Forum members:  I was looking up the John Hunt or Hurt issue with L.H. Oswald's telephone call to North Carolina.  I believe the Raleigh Metro Magazine printed a story about it.  Anyway, I found the Raleigh Metro Magazine  is a sponsor to an annual spy conference.  The web site is located at
    www.RaleighSpyConference.com.  The conference is slated for March 25, 26 & 27, 2010 in Raleigh.  Although not quite our topic, the conference is close to me in distance and gives discounts to groups like women, veteran's, etc.  Maybe I'll see a blackopradio tee shirt or two in the crowd. 
  • robert1robert1
    :(I received a notice that as of 15 January 2010 the Raleigh Spy Conference is postponed until further notice.  Check it out the above web address.  Thanks.
  • robert1robert1

I just received an email that the 7th Spy Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina is tentatively set.  Again it can be found at www.raleighspyconference.com.  The theme, The Spies Among Us: The Secret World of Illegals.  They have the date as late August 2011, either August 24 - 26th or August 31 - September 2.  It's the 7th Annual (with a year or two missed) conference.  We've seen from Len's hard work how difficult it is to coordinate all that needs to be done.  Again, I found this site a while back while looking into the telephone call that Oswald allegedly made following his arrest in Dallas.  I am planning on attending.  8) 
  • robert1robert1
    As I had hoped I would, I received information on the 7th Annual Spy Conference in Raleigh entitled SPIES AMOUNG US, THE SECRET WORLD OF ILLEGALS.    It's August 24-26, 2011 at the NC Museum of History in downtown Raleigh.   Please see above web address.  I hope to go myself, never attended previously.