Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Greetings From The UK!
  • Just joined the forum as I have been a big fan of Black Op Radio for many years now.

I live just outside London, U.K. ,and I have been interested in the JFK assassination/conspiracy since the late 80's when the famous documentaries "Men who killed Kennedy" and "Day the dream died" aired on itv & ch4 on U.K. television. This hugely sparked my interest as previously all I had known growing up was the Oswald fairytale!
    I have read numerous books on the subject, and seen numerous videos & dvds & movies - but I am still no closer to making up my mind as to who was involved or the reasons! This may be part of the attraction of the case - that untouchable impossible aspect in that it almost certainly will be never be solved or divulged. The whole thing is like a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle with no picture to look at as a frame of reference, you've just to muddle through and try and make the pieces fit!

In 2004 I was fortunate enough to be in New Orleans, and decided to check out the locations in this case. Sadly, the infamous Camp St building of Bannister infamy was no longer there (was really hoping to see that!), although I did get to see the Reilly Coffee Company building & the garage where Oswald used to hang out.

I am finally hoping this year (next month maybe?) to make it out to Dallas finally, and see all the locations myself, and hopefully get to meet Robert Groden who I understand is often at Dealey Plaza talking to folks.

Also in 2005 I was lucky enough to meet Jim Fetzer whilst he was in London speaking to members of the Dealey Plaza UK group, and Jim gave an interesting 2 hour talk on all aspects of the case. I also got to speak to Jim personally for 5-10 minutes and he was kind enough to autograph his book for me.

I regularly listen to the Black Op shows, whilst also keeping an eye out for similar shows on Coast To Coast AM, Jeff Rense, and Alex Jones.

I hope I can contribute to some of the topics/debate on this forum.

Thanks for reading folks!
  • zcopleyzcopley
    Really interesting details about your trip to New Orleans!

Welcome to the forum!

Zach