Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

• My name is Jeremy Bauman and I am originally from Baton Rouge, LA, but now reside in Dallas, TX.  I am 34 years old and have been researching JFK for about 10 years.  Black op radio is a great show and I look forward to meeting everyone.
  • zcopleyzcopley
    author said:

My name is Jeremy Bauman and I am originally from Baton Rouge, LA, but now reside in Dallas, TX.  I am 34 years old and have been researching JFK for about 10 years.  Black op radio is a great show and I look forward to meeting everyone.

A warm welcome to the forum! Ever been to Dealey Plaza or the Sixth Floor Museum?

Zach
  • I just moved here a year ago and have been to dealey plaza probably a dozen times and to the sixth floor museum a few times.  The museum has a lot of historical info obviously, but really doesn't get into the conspiracy aspect.  It tows the whole "Oswald did it" theme.