Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Black Op videos
  • ngantngant
    Any chance Len would be willing to put BOR videos on a disk separately from the audio?  I would be interested in purchasing video steams on a DVD as my slow dial-up connects makes video impossible to watch.
  • zcopleyzcopley
    Best thing would be to ask Len directly: len [at] prouty [dot] org. He's not active in this forum.
  • author said:

Any chance Len would be willing to put BOR videos on a disk separately from the audio?  I would be interested in purchasing video steams on a DVD as my slow dial-up connects makes video impossible to watch.

First Off, You still use dial up?? LoL.. Thought that went away with AOL, Maybe Just try downloading it, which might take a while. or use the MP3 option which is Knew. I still can't get over the fact you STILL use dial-up..
  • LordBaltoLordBalto
    author said:

Honestly, you're not missing much.