Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Hello To All
  • To All Black Op Radio/Forum members, I would like to take a moment and introduce myself.  I am 34y/o and in the process of getting in to a Ph.D program with the hopes of doing my dissertation on not just the JFK assassination, but the generational dreams that that one of three assassinations distorted the American dream and set the navigational course of the United States heading straight towards a glacier that's sure to sink it.  Only through the free-exchange of ideas/thoughts/opinions can we, the 'truth-seekers', get our ship back on it's divine course.  I am looking for people to challenge me, force me to think about things that I either have a preconceived notion or am just ignorant and have to knowledge.  Any/all discussions are eagerly welcomed.  Thank you, and most of all, thanks to Mr. Osanic.
  • dogdovedogdove
    "I am looking for people to challenge me, force me to think about things that I either have a preconceived notion or am just ignorant and have to knowledge."

I challenge you to write better sentences, because that one is nonsense.

-Charlie