Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

re; the blood on the sidewalk
  • I remember reading about the issue of the blood on the sidewalk on the grassy knoll in some of the early JFK books, and it was on one of the old Nigel Turner shows, i think.  there was a controversy as to whether it was blood, or spilled strawberry soda. there had been a photo showing an empty or almost empty pop bottle sitting on the retaining wall. I remember a witness thinking it was blood, and stuck a finger and it was sticky like drying blood. but so would strawberry soda, full of sugar.  I suspect it was spilled soda.
  • NutzyNutzy
    I believe there was a show on this at least 2 years ago where it is said there was a Secret Service Agent shot and killed and that's where the blood came from. I believe it was Jim DiEugenio that commented on it but there are so many shows that he's done on Black Op Radio that I couldn't possibly find it
  • NutzyNutzy
    I believe there was a show on this at least 2 years ago where it is said there was a Secret Service Agent shot and killed and that's where the blood came from. I believe it was Jim DiEugenio that commented on it but there are so many shows that he's done on Black Op Radio that I couldn't possibly find it