Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Arlen Specter death
  • heinrichheinrich
    Specter is now a ghost.
  • Well, well well, the man behind the curtain has left us. The man whose lie and utter rediculous theory, better known as the "Magic Bullet", made possible the justification of the Warren Commision to the American public, and the world, has died. There's a special place set aside for people like him and I'm sure its not sitting beside God. His lie made possible the 50 some odd thousand deaths in the war Kennedy was trying to stay out of and gave his masters the confidence they needed to pull the wool over the American peoples eyes in everything they perpetrated on them thereafter. His families name will forever be remembered along side the name Benedict Arnold, another traitor to his people. So here's the million dollar question. "What do you think were his last thoughts as he took his last breath". Do you think he would have been worried about running into JFK, or answering to God, or that he really didn't give a damn. Well to him I say, R.I.P., translated that means, Reside In Pergatory.

• LordBaltoLordBalto
    Like Barky Obama, if Arlen Specter were a religious man he wouldn't have done what he did. Anyone who conspires to murder the president of the United States, or to cover it up, isn't worried about his immortal soul. He sold it a long time ago. Not that this is the only absurdity perpetrated on the American People in 1963 and 1964. Whoever decided that L. H. Oswald must have run down the steps from the 6th floor at light speed wearing an invisi-shield was just as culpable. There is plenty of guilt to go around. I'm just sorry Specter didn't own up to what he did before he died. It might have made up in some small way for what he helped do to 50,000+ Americans and somewhere north of a million Vietnamese and their families.
  • LordBaltoLordBalto
    heinrich said:

Specter is now a ghost.

Is that a promotion or a demotion from the ghoul that he was when he was alive?
  • heinrichheinrich
    I've often thought the same thing myself. If any of these types had any fear of God, they wouldn't do the things they do -- and would run kicking and screaming away from political office.
  • robert1robert1

IN THE PHILADELPHIA TV MARKET, FORMER GOVERNER ED RENDELL COMPARED ARLEN SPECER TO NO LESS THAN BENJAMIN FRANKLIN.
  • heinrichheinrich
    Ha!
  • Robert1 said while tossing back a Red Bull, "IN THE PHILADELPHIA TV MARKET, FORMER GOVERNER ED RENDELL COMPARED ARLEN SPECER TO NO LESS THAN BENJAMIN FRANKLIN."

Well, Franklin was a well-known inventor, and Specter did invent the Single-Bullet Theory, so I guess one could make that case. On the other hand, Specter didn't risk life and limb to stand up against tyranny the way Franklin did, so, on balance, I would have to say that Rendell is full of yoghurt.

SF