Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Rush TO Judgment
  • RJDRJD
    I recently acquired a copy of Mark Lane's Rush To Judgement at a local used book store(unusual; they had 4 copies come in, 2 soft, 2 hard cover), and am almost halfway through. It's incredible that they were able to get away with pulling that garbage and were so blatant about it. Alot of the things I already knew(excepting some details) from having read other Assassination books, but every chapter I find myself just shaking my head in disbelief and saying, "Wow".
  • LordBaltoLordBalto
    I think that was the third book I read, after Oswald: Assassin or Fall Guy? by Joachim Joesten, and Who Killed Kennedy? by Thomas Buchanan. I must admit, it took me a while to get it into my head that the country was that far gone. I kept thinking that Walter Cronkite would finally tell us the truth on the evening news. I'm still waiting.
  • RJDRJD
    One of the many parts I've found interesting so far is certain witness' testimony being sealed for 75 years, the reason for 75 being a person's life expectancy. At that point anyone who was anyone in the whole assassination plan will have been long gone. Of course if anything is released at all, it will either be heavily redacted and/or will have been severely altered so it likely wouldn't tell anything anyway. I wonder what was in the testimony to warrant the 75yr term. Hmmm.
  • LordBaltoLordBalto
    The problem is that every generation that continues the coverup is in turn guilty of being an accessory after the fact, so there's never a good time to come clean. As for the 75 years, the most obvious item was the Zapruder film, which was never meant to see the light of day. If it hadn't been for JIm Garrison, we'd still be waiting. Garrison forced their hand and, in the minds of some, forced them to hurriedly alter the film to make it support the official government theory, leading to the glaring problem with the freeway sign so precisely elucidated by John Costella. If I recall correctly, the autopsy evidence was also never meant to be seen by the generation of Americans who lived through the assassination. There again, having been prematurely ripped from their clutches, they had no choice but to introduce all manner of deception and fabrication.

• MinMMinM
    Rush to Judgement author Mark Lane has passed away at 89.

31m
    http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22840
  • MinMMinM

postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Before you get weirded out by Mark Lane at
    Jonestown, don't forget that all of his books expose the CIA's crimes
    and an effort to embroil him in a discrediting operation is only to be
    expected.

His 1966 'Rush to Judgement' was a best seller and tore the cover off the Warren Commission bandaid over the gaping conspiracy.

In 1970 he published 'Conversations With Americans,' interviews with
    Vietnam vets and deserters describing how they were trained to torture
    and execute prisoners and did. This was at the time of the scapegoat
    trial of Lt. William Calley for the My Lai Massacre.

CIA-Life Magazine pre-empted Mark Lane's book with a meme-reversal article about Marines torturing Marines at Camp Pendleton.

So Lane is in no way an ally of The Man. More likely a target.

CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:

news rooms, movies/TV, publishing

Disney is CIA for kidz!
    http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?p=258975#p258975