Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Sites that Publish JFK Articles?
  • heinrichheinrich
    A couple of years back I wrote an article on Michael Hudson's "Super Imperialism" [sic] and how it related to the JFK coup d'etat. I first shopped it to Jim DiEugenio for the CTKA website. Unsurprisingly, he didn't reply when I wrote with a draft asking whether it'd be a fit with the CTKA site.

There it stood till a few months ago. I still think it's a good article, and the main premise ought to be discussed more in the 'research community'. So I got the idea of revising it and expanding it before the 50th. But since it needs a home, I reached out to Jim Fetzer at Veterans Today. No reply from that quarter either.

So the question: anybody know of any sites online that will accept research pieces related to the JFK assassination?
  • LordBaltoLordBalto
    Perhaps you should consider creating your own site. I learned a long time ago that it's very difficult to get any out of the ordinary material published on line, let alone in print. The only success I had in the latter realm involved a bit of minor deception on my part. The site doesn't have to be anything fancy and you can get by with $150 a year in expenses, unless you get an incredible number of hits. My major fields are fairly obscure so I'm not positive how much traffic a JFK site would get. This is what I managed to do without breaking the bank. Most of my traffic is generated by Google and a few sites that link to mine either consistently or sporadically.
  • bern494bern494
    Hi Heinrich
    As editor of the UK Dealey Plaza site  http://www.dealeyplazauk.org.uk  I would be delighted to publish your work on our site as a PDF file

Look forward to hear from you, editor@dealeyplazauk.org.uk

Bernard
  • heinrichheinrich
    Bernard,

Thanks for your kind note. I intend to set aside some time over the next few months to revise and expand the piece -- specifically, to better connect the JFK coup with the so-called Nixon Shock. At that time, I'll likely be in touch.

Cheers.