Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

My 2013 COPA Presentation on YouTube
  • heinrichheinrich
    Glad to see this online.
  • Greg that was amazing. Thank you for posting the link.

I don't blame you for getting emotional. It's gut wrenching what we were robbed of that day.
  • Thanks for the kind words. I was somewhat torn between doing a more thorough job on the Bay of Pigs portion because it needed more time than that which was allotted. On the other side of the coin, the 50th anniversary only happens once. The Revolution of Mind portion would never be more relevant than it was for this year's conference. So I had to split the difference knowing that the BOP would not be as well covered as I would have liked. I had to pick only certain relevant evidence to my thesis to present. Perhaps at future conferences I can go into more depth.
  • I thought it was a good balance you worked out. I'm like you I just want the truth to be exposed for all to see. This thing still matters. How a President can be murdered, the fact that we have all this evidence that contradicts the official story, and the fact that there is this staggering level of denial is frightening to me. We have to have a day of reckoning with the past but that's just my opinion.
  • You articulated that very well.

Going back to your point in your last post. How do we go about salvaging the truth? Or is there anything we can do? Or are we condemned to wait until the final documents are scheduled to be released? Or who knows they could decide to push the release date further back. Sorry I'm just frustrated.
  • I agree with what you said about freedom as well as what you said about what did and did not happen in regards to the Kennedy assassination.

I don't know perhaps I'm asking for too much but I want someone in authority to fess up. If that can't happen then I think what first needs to happen here is we have to get it OFFICIALLY established that there was AT LEAST a fourth shot and a second gunman. Then the public has to be made aware and have the evidence presented to them. Once this happens that house of cards so to speak will begin to fall and the perpetrators will begin to run for cover.

However of course that's just my two cents
  • Thanks for this heartfelt discussion on the effect of the lose of wholeness, from the lose of truth and it's persistence until the truth is restored.