Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

• MinMMinM
  • MinMMinM
  • MinMMinM
  • MinMMinM
  • heinrichheinrich
    It's difficult, I find, to listen to him or any of his media offshoots for more than 15 minutes. You get all this crypto-conservative messaging in and around all the snakeoil product sales. Accuracy and attention to detail are definitely not high on his list of priorities.
  • heinrichheinrich
    I'll have to look for that one.
  • heinrichheinrich
    Just saw it. Trainwreck interview like a lot of Alex Jones, but this one was entertaining. I agree with you - they agreed on far more than they disagreed on. It'd have been nice if Alex Jones had handled that fact a little more gracefully - but you don't expect that sort of thing anymore, especially from somebody like Alex Jones.
  • heinrichheinrich
    I had a similar reaction on the communism-definition bit, though Ayers was probably too battered and fatigued by all the crazy. I'm not even sure I would even attempt such a definition. It's too early after the failures of the Soviet Union, China, Cuba, and so on to come up with a new distinct vision.