Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged

The missing 28 pages from Congress inquiry on 911
  • HR 428 is an important bi-partisan resolution currently pending before Congress.  It calls for the declassification of 28 pages that the George W. Bush administration censored in 2002 from the Joint Inquiry Report on 9/11 (a Congressional investigation conducted in 2002 prior to the official 9/11 Commission Report). Currently 17 Congress people are sponsoring the bill.

The 28 censored pages are said to implicate foreign governments in the events of 9/11. After reading the 28 pages, Congressman Thomas Massie described the experience  as “disturbing” and said, “I had to stop every two or three pages and rearrange my perception of history…it’s that fundamental.”

Please write your congress representatives NOW urging them to read and sponsor this important bill.  Time is of the essence.  

How to contact your House representative   
    How to contact your Senate representative 

• heinrichheinrich
    I support this fully - while still aware that it's a limited hang-out.

Even if it says in black-and-white that Bandar Bush handed Osama bin Laden $10 million in a suitcase the day before 9/11, it won't explain how Building 7 came down.